Thursday, May 3, 2012

                                  How Your Birth Order Influences Your

                                        Your Life Adjustment



In refrence to the article written by Lucille Forer,''children are recognize by place value, it's who was born first, second, third and forth. The child is often reminded of what place value they are by hearing family members addresses them as such. Family members may have different behaviorr towards the child depending on which order they were born.Parent expectation of a child depends on the child's age.


I agree that children are recognize by what order they were born in, because as a child myself I was known to be the second child. My brother was known to be the first and oldest son. My parents expect him to look after me because I was much younger. He had the responsibility to guide me across the street while going to school. He was my baby sitter at times. He would pick me up after school prepare snacks and make sure my homework was done before my parents come home. Now I am much older and have children of my own when having a conversation about my children I would address them as my first son or my big son and my youngest or second born. The expectation of my oldest son is much larger than my youngest. My oldest is responsibility is to watch my youngest while we work and he must walk him back and forth to school. My family member spoils the youngest son because he is the baby of the family and they treat my oldest as if he is alreadly a man. His granddad always tell him your are the man of the family.


Another example of how your birth order influnces your life adjustment, take for instant Princess Diane's two boys. As tradition the oldest son must marry first. He will inherret the throne when his father Prince Charles dies. The second son has to wait for his brother to die before he can inherret the throne or become King.This situation happen in ordenary household. When a father dies the next of kin would be the first born if the mother is not around. The first born would have the responsibility of family proceedings the will if they have one or family estates.



Children birth have a place value in every family and it determins their responsibiles and value.

No comments:

Post a Comment